Revision as of 04:47, 1 July 2016 by Dr.davidcring
- Click or tap on any subheading of the Contents Outline and you are taken to that section on this page.
- Click or tap on any Question/Topic and its page opens up. Any words below colored in bold teal in these instructions are hot links to the area designated. Click or tap on them to go to that area.
- If you have submitted your email in the Join Us link (located in the upper right corner on the menu bar above) AND have received a confirmation reply email, you may then edit the website as a writer/editor.
- To Login as a writer/editor, click on the silhouette of a person's head and shoulders icon located at the top right of the page. To Upload an image it must be either a .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif and preferably a Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license. This means the pictures are completely free to be used for any legal purpose and free for personal and even commercial use. They can be modified, copied and distributed without asking for permission or setting a link to the source, so that attribution is not required. Click on the three gears icon located to the immediate left of the login person silhouette to open the upload file window. Please read under the Wiki menu, PoJ.fm's Format Philosophy for the Procedures and Protocols for uploading an image.
Definitions of Cognition
- Cognition is a familiarity, awareness, or understanding of someone or something such as facts, information, descriptions, or skills which is acquired through experience or education by perceiving, discovering, or learning.
- This is footnote number one.