Revision as of 20:27, 14 June 2020 by Dr.davidcring
- NOTE: Click or tap on the first word or words of each topic below to go to its page.
- Cognition investigates the mental actions or processes of acquiring knowledge and understanding of jazz through thought, experience, and the senses.
- Copyright and Music investigates the ramifications of copyright law on music.
- Discourses of Synchrony formally explores the simultaneous actions that can occur during jazz performances, such as groove or flow.
- Improvisation considers the nature and processes of spontaneous composition often creating fresh melodies over the continuously repeating cycle of chord changes in a song.
- Jazz Advice presents recommendations for improving jazz musicianship.
- Jazz and Dance explores the relationships and interactions between jazz and dance.
- Jazz History describes and analyzes facts, trends, movements, and factors found throughout jazz history.
- Jazz Photography describes and analyzes philosophical issues of jazz photography.
- Jazz Theory investigates theories concerning jazz production.
- Jazz Videos investigates theories concerning jazz production.
- Mistakes analyses the possibility, nature, and kinds of errors that occur in jazz.
- Neuroscience presents scientific discoveries regarding jazz musicians neural systems during a performance.
- Philosophy and Jazz Videos give presentations on the nature of jazz, and related issues.
- Song Identity investigates factors relevant for determining song identification and related issues.
- Time analyses temporal factors in jazz.
- Events Home announcements of prominent events relating to jazz.