- NOTE: Click or tap on the first word or words of each topic below to go its page.
- Ontology explores questions about the existence and properties of jazz things.
- Epistemology considers knowledge and justication questions regarding jazz.
- Metaphysics investigates both ontological and epistemological questions regarding fundamental features of things, such as can silence exist, or can Martians play jazz.
- Aesthetics evaluates the artistic properties of things and their values.
- Ethics examines questions of morality related to jazz.
- Social and Political philosophy concerns jazz issues found in society and politics.
- Ethnomusicology explores jazz topics related to culture.