Difference between revisions of "Social and Political"
(→Social and Political Philosophy Jazz Topics)
(→Internet Resources on Social & Political Philosophy)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 15:58, 28 January 2017
- Click or tap on any subheading of the Contents Outline and you are taken to that section on this page.
- Click or tap on any Question/Topic and its page opens up. Any words below colored in bold in these instructions are hot links to the area designated. Click or tap on them to go to that area.
- If you have submitted your email in the Join Us link (located in the upper right corner on the top of the HOME page menu bar or under the Navigation menu on top left of each page) and have received a confirmation reply email, you may then edit the website as a writer/editor.
- To Login as a writer/editor, click on Personal located at the top left of the page, then click on login. To upload an image it must be either a .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif and preferably a Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license. This means the pictures are completely free to be used for any legal purpose and free for personal and even commercial use. They can be modified, copied and distributed without asking for permission or setting a link to the source, so that attribution is not required. Click on the Tools menu bar located at top of page on right then fifth item down that says Upload file. Please read under the Wiki menu (located on home page or under Navigation menu), PoJ.fm's Format Philosophy for the Procedures and Protocols for uploading an image.
SOCIAL & POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY
Social and Political Philosophy Jazz Topics
- Sp1. Should the Federal government support jazz?
- Sp2. What is the impact of jazz education on the development of jazz itself?
- Sp3. Is jazz dying?
- Sp4. Is jazz a bourgeoise plot to subdue the workers?
- Sp5. How has jazz contributed to freedom?
- Sp6. Is jazz unhealthy?
- Sp7. Women and Jazz
Internet Resources on Social & Political Philosophy