Revision as of 19:01, 14 June 2019 by Dr.davidcring
- NOTE: Click or tap on the first word or words of each topic below to go to its page.
- Jazz Theory http://www.mtosmt.org/issues/mto.00.6.1/mto.00.6.1.rawlins.html?q=mto/issues/mto.00.6.1/mto.00.6.1.rawlins.html#Beginning
- Jazz & Dance explores the relationships and interactions between jazz and dance.
- Cognition investigates the mental actions or processes of acquiring knowledge and understanding of jazz through thought, experience, and the senses.
- Discourses of Synchrony formally explores the simultaneous actions that can occur during jazz performances, such as groove or flow.
- Improvisation considers the nature and processes of spontaneous composition often creating fresh melodies over the continuously repeating cycle of chord changes in a song.
- Mistakes analyses the possibility, nature, and kinds of errors that occur in jazz.
- Copyright Laws and Music investigates the ramifications of copyright law on music.
- Neuroscience presents scientific discoveries regarding jazz musicians neural systems during a performance.
- What is a song? investigates the factors relevant for determining song identification.
- Time analyses temporal factors in jazz.
- Jazz Advice presents recommendations for improving jazz musicianship.
- Jazz History describes and analyzes facts, trends, movements, and factors found throughout jazz history.
- Philosophy and Jazz Videos give presentations on the nature of jazz, and related issues.
- Philosophy of Jazz Photography investigates philosophical issues relating to jazz photography.